The Master List Builder - Joel Christopher CONFERENCE this coming Feb 3, 2009 in CEBU

2.01.2009




The Master List Builder - Joel Christopher - will be holding a pre-seminar PRESS CONFERENCE this coming Feb 3, 2009 in CEBU

18 TICKETS LEFT!


RESERVE YOUR TICKET BELOW and take advantage of my VERY NEW YEAR Super Discounted Ticket Price - 90+% discount because I normally charge $1,100 perday for my seminars in the US! Many people even pay me upwards of $12,000 to be personally coached by me… After all, I’ve helped many internet marketers build a 6-figure income and even million dollar incomes through my mentoring and coaching.

But I’m not going charge you anywhere near that amount!

It’ll be $1,000 for your admission at the door!

But if you decide TODAY, you will get an early bird discounted investment of ONLY 6,000 pesos (approx US $127) and you’ll be richly rewarded with a ton of bonuses so read on…

You’ll be delighted to TAKE ACTION now and decide TODAY.

But if you decide TODAY, you will get an early bird discounted investment of ONLY $127 (approx Php 6,000) sign up TODAY!

SPECIAL BONUS GUEST SPEAKER # 1:
Carl Ocab “The KidBlogger”
on “How To Make Money Online with Your Blogs”

0 comments:

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP